I like this post so I came back to highlight it for the week. It sounds so much like me that I have to go line by line and study the differences. I've had the GRI designation a long time so that is the big tip off. I also love to read so that hobby would need to be mentioned. Otherwise, I could have authored it!
Congratulations to Me….Growing More Technological Savvy on the iPad & Internet
We live in an ever changing world and I try to spend 3-4 hours of every day improving my skills and becoming a better Realtor. This is some of the things I have worked to improve and will continue to do so:
· Signing Contracts on the iPad
· Making videos with my video camera
· Also making videos with my iPad
· Becoming more internet savvy to capture leads
· Using DocuSign to sign contracts with my clients
· Go from being primarily a Selling agent to being both a selling and buyer agent.
· Obtaining more listings and helping more buyers
· Upgrading my website so as not to miss viewers
· Attend more education classes and get my GRI certificate
· Spend more time blogging
· Getting more organized
· Making time for my family and friends
· Attending more political and social events
· Spending time with my hobbies like photography and scrapbooking
· Getting healthier by cooking more and eating less fast food
· Spend a few minutes every day exercising
· Be Happy and enjoy the world around me!
*This is an entry for the ActiveRain Contest "Congratulate Me".
If you are looking for professional and experienced Realtor who would love to help you sell your home, please contact me. This is the time as prices have gone up and there are more buyers than houses. I can assist you in getting your home sold quickly and for top dollar.©