Okay, this sounds very interesting. I believe there's even an app for this on my iPad. Have not tried this yet but it will be fun to compare to the iPad keynote app. I like the pre listing suggestion, too. I upload my PowerPoint to iCloud to save lots of time.
How do you create a powerful listing presentation? One thing for sure is that a prospective seller is much more impressed by a Realtor® who's tech-savvy than one who's still lugging around a binder. Don't get me wrong...there are items in that binder that don't necessarily translate well into a video or slideshow. However, I guarantee you that a seller is going to be more impressed watching your listing presentation on an iPad than they are looking at a collection of papers.
What about a Pre-Listing Presentation? Create a customized pre-listing presentation and email the prospective seller a link to view it online. Pretty impressive, I'd say. Certainly makes you stand out, doesn't it?
I love Slideshark! It converts your PowerPoint presentations into a video or slideshow format. It's the perfect solution for creating impressive slideshows that look good and function well with the latest technology. 4 Steps is all it Takes:
- Create a Power Point Presentation (Or have your friendly Second Self Virtual Assistant do it for you.)
- Upload it to your free Slideshark account
- Download the Slideshark app (for personal viewings on your handheld device)
- Share the link on social media, website, blog site or email to a prospective seller.
- BONUS - Search engines love videos.