This is really sweet! I could not pass by a good dog tail... oops tale. I could write on and on about the special things I learn from and about my dog. They have an endless capacity to love, learn, care, share and make you feel very, very special.
10 Things Your Dog Would Tell You....
If They Spoke English
1. My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me- it is crucial to my well being.
4. Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
5. You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only have you.
6. Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don't understand your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
7. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget.
8. Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
9. Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting to old and weak.
10. Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: "I cannot bear to watch" or "Let it happen in my absence." Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
Remember that I love you.
P. Winston Heverly, GRI, ABR, SFR, CDPE, CIAS, PA
We service all of Palm Beach County and S. Florida
513 N. Country Club Drive, Suite 200, Atlantis, FL 33462
Office: (561) 247-7376 - Fax: (561) 537-7223 - Cell: (561) 629-2660
Email: PWH@WinstonRealty.co - Web: WinstonRealty