I can chuckle my way through this post. I particularly relate to a panic track when you leave your iPad or iPhone behind when you have a FULL work day scheduled on the road. I also like the Internet before the coffee change...yep!
It’s Monday morning after a busy weekend! We celebrated Geno's Birthday and had more fun than should be allowed:). Three new listings coming on this week is going to keep us on our toes. I hope you've mananged to pour your first cup of coffee and can join me for some tech humor to start your week.
Ten reasons you know you're living in 2013:
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
9. You get up in the morning and go online before getting your coffee.
10. You're reading this and nodding and laughing. :)