Take the time to read this. I think this site deserves more attention. I also am zeroing in on Pinterest as I ramp up my photos and videos for local marketing. You Tube and Vimeo are going to get more attention, too! Lots to do!
Recently, Bob Stewart of Active Rain talked about the importance of Google Plus. In fact, Bob said that Google Plus is something you can’t live without! To see if that’s true, we’re sharing the best of Bob’s presentation along with our own insights!
Google Plus is Google’s answer to Facebook. These two web titans are in a battle for online traffic, coming in at number 1 and 2 respectively. Here’s how they stack up in social media:
• Facebook: 845 million users
• Google Plus: 100 million users
Google Plus was first released in July 2011. In less than a year, Google Plus has grown to 100 million users! Industry analysts expect Google Plus to continue the explosive growth and reach 400 million users by the end of 2012. Wouldn’t you like to be in front of those eyeballs?
It gets better. Here are 5 Compelling Reasons to Use Google Plus:
1. Google Plus allows you to market your business! “People and Pages” from Google Plus are included in search results, giving you a “bump up” in the ranks. Clients and prospects who use Google Plus have a better chance of finding you!
2. Your Google Plus business page shows up in Google searches – even if the searcher is not using Google Plus! Use keyword strategies in your Google Plus page to boost your SEO!
3. It’s easy to customize social circles on Google Plus! With the drag-and-drop features, you can control the kind of personal content that reaches your friends, family, and clients. Socialize and network with confidence!
4. You can manage your Google Plus account through Gmail. Add and edit social contacts quickly, without a separate login!
5. All Google accounts automatically enroll users into Google Plus. Every new YouTube and Gmail account setup includes a Google Plus account. YouTube has a “Google Plus Hangouts” link in the “share video” tab! With social engagement built into Google accounts, Google Plus use will snowball!
The bottom line: Google Plus distorts search results in favor of your social connections! Can you afford to ignore it?
If you’re still not sure about Google Plus and the power of social media, consider these statistics:
• 60% of Google Plus users log in every day.
• 80% of Google Plus users engage on a weekly basis.
• Over 50% of Facebook users log in daily.
• 50% of Twitter users log in daily.
Here at RealSupport Inc., we understand how difficult it can be to keep up with the changing trends in social media. That’s why we specialize in it – so you can focus on your clients and core business! Let us help you with a social media strategy that puts your name and your brand out front! Whether you just need a little help getting started, or you need a complete marketing solution, we can help! Contact us today for a free consultation.
Blogging and Copywriting Assistant
The RealSupport, Inc. Team
1232 West Northwest Highway
Palatine, IL 60067
Office: (847) 705-1655
Fax: (847) 589-8989
Connect With Us:
"Like" Us On Facebook
Follow Carrie on Twitter
Follow Erica on Twitter
RealSupport Inc. - Providing superior Real Estate Virtual Assistant services to Real Estate professionals nationwide since 2000.