Just about the time I was in Annapolis MD yesterday an needed to write an offer (and one crashed travel laptop under my belt) I was wondering if this program would work on an iPAD. My contract program requires flash but looks like there is an iphone application! Meanwhile, I borrowed a laptop and printer.
As real estate professionals you have a lot of questions about electronic signature and how it may benefit your business. I've put together answers to the most common questions.
1. How do I get DocuSign on my mobile phone?
DocuSign "Designed for Mobile" comes with your subscription to DocuSign - there are no apps to download! It works for Apple iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, and Google Android. With electronic signature "Designed for Mobile," eSign is faster and easier for customers to complete transactions while on the go.
You and your clients can now view and e-sign documents on your handheld device and see a new status console optimized for mobile browsers.
2. Will DocuSign work with my forms?
Yes! Online forms or paper forms. For online forms, we've partnered with many of the most used real estate forms providers - click here to learn more about our partners.
And if you still like to print out your forms, you can fax them right into DocuSign! Take them from paper to electronic with the push of a button.
You can also DocuSign documents created in Adobe (PDF's), MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint as well.
3. How do I get started with DocuSign and electronic signature?
You can sign up on the DocuSign web site. Once you've signed up, take a look at our subscriber resources:
- Sign up for a Live Interactive Training webinar for eSignature
- Browse our DocuSign Electronic Signature forums, which are online discussions of DocuSign features, how-to's, product announcements and more.
- Watch our How-To videos, including "Sending and signing a Lead-Based Paint Disclosure using DocuSign", "Sending from zipForm 6 and DocuSign", "How to add another real estate agent as a carbon copy recipient" and more. Take a look to see if there's a video that addresses your question!
- Read our blog and suggest post ideas in the comments
With a 30-Day Free Trial, you can experience the power of securely sending, signing and storing documents with DocuSign.